Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Results from 21 Day Fix

21 Day Fix
So I have officially completed my first round of 21 Day Fix.
I hate to sound like I am a selling the program but I am really thrilled with my results and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting fast and easy results. Honestly, there is no secret to the program. It is basic fitness and nutrition. Apart from drinking Shakeology everyday, it is exactly what anyone trying to loose weight should be doing to get lasting and solid results.
Eat clean. Exercise daily.

Let me just say that as soon as I ordered the 21 Day Fix, I started eating clean. I did not have the portion sizes yet but I knew that I had to cut out sweets, fried foods, and heavy snacking. I lost 5 lbs that first week that I wasn't even on the Fix. If that does not stress the importance of diet, then nothing else will. I always read that diet was 80/20 to exercise and this really proved it. Yes, I am sure a lot of this was water weight, but the weight loss continued after I officially started the Fix.

While on the 21 Day Fix, I lost a total of 6 inches (which includes 2.5 inches from my waist) and 4.8 lbs. So combined with the 5 lbs from the first week I started purging my diet, I am down 9.8 lbs and finally over the 150 pound hump that I have been stuck on for months. And I honestly feel great. More energy, clothes fitting better, and even had a couple girls at work tell me that I looked thin! Is there anything greater then hearing that? I think not.

Don't get me wrong, I had every intention of eating apple pie for breakfast my first day off the Fix but was craving an english muffin with peanut butter and bananas... same thing I would eat on the Fix. Is it possible I am changing my ways!? Not entirely, (I do love my sweets) but I am definitely more aware with how many carbs and sweets I consume. The last thing I want to do is gain back everything that I just lost.

Apart from the number results, I also took before and after pictures. I have to admit that I am not going to post them. Trust me, it is for the best. Don't get me wrong, the results are very visible, but I still have some way to go. And putting my underwear clad picture up for the world to see is just not a top priority at this moment. It is the internet after all. 

I plan on doing another round after Easter and hopefully after that be down to pre-baby weight! 9 months to put it on and 9 months to take it off! Depending on how I feel, I might even do another round after that. Just to make sure I am nice and toned for vacation in July. 

So bottom line, if you are interested in a Beachbody program, I would definitely recommend the 21 Day Fix. I loved Autumn, the workouts, and even the meal plans. It was easy to follow and results are visible! It is hard to ask for more from a program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment