Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Best Half Week Ever!

I might be completely jinxing myself but I am really having a fantastic half-week so far.

On top of getting my haircut with a side of motivation, I think my motivation has rubbed off on my husband who is going to help me with my diet and exercise goals by joining in! We are going to sit down tomorrow and go over some goals for us to reach together. I am thinking Nike Training Club with some additional cardio 3x a week would be a good goal and we can really push each other to be accountable. Keep in mind my husband is a green bean and does not need to lose any weight but I appreciate that he is being supportive. Of course, he is demanding I put in some applications for area hospital jobs - always a catch with that man.

NTC is a great fitness app!

I also won a contest on Facebook for some super cute custom made shirts, bags. and tutus from Lucky 4 Creations! I was so excited that I had to read it a few times just to make sure that was my name. Now I am having a hard time deciding what I want done since she also does custom designs and my mind is running with ideas. Possible Christmas outfit? Or six month outfit? Or a shirt that says "Little Sis" and get Isaac one that says "Big Bro"! And then do family pictures! My sister saw this one and really thought it was appropriate for my little crabby patty. 

Let's just say that I am pretty excited about this win.

Nick and I are heading to the pumpkin farm with a couple friends this weekend also so I have lots to look forward to. Hopefully my happy streak continues! 

Oh and I blogged twice this week - BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment