Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday

Not only have I been slacking on working out, I also completely forgot to weigh myself this morning. So only God knows if I have lost or (GASP!) gained weight. I am going to continue to be optimistic and say that I lost. Even though my sister was so kind to point out how big my butt is! Anna you are banned from Marlee for a week!

Pumping at work sucks so bad by the way. Blogging makes it go by a little quicker... Still about as uncomfortable as it gets. I feel bad for cows. 

This week I made some awesome peanut butter cookies which had no flour in them which practically makes them healthy. Right? They were moist and really tasty. Besides the couple I treated Brusco with, I actually ate the whole batch. I did have to bake while holding my fussy Marlee which was a workout in itself. I can cross 'one handed baking' off my bucket list. 

 
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Ingredients:
 
1 egg
1 cup Peanut Butter
½ cup white sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
 
Mix everything together.
Form balls. (Hopefully you have two hands for this part.)
Make pretty patterns with a fork.
Bake @ 350 degree for 11 minutes.
Eat!
 
 
Work has been decent this week.
Isaac had his first football game and won!
Breastfeeding is actually (dare I say it!) enjoyable this week. I think being away from Marlee makes our time together so much more special and feeding is a huge part of that.
Marlee met her oldest cousin Taya.
 
Here are some other pictures from the week.
 


 

 
 
Not too exciting but definitely busy!
 
Hopefully this gives Aunt Lin her Marlee picture fix for the week :)  

4 comments: