Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Spoonful of Sugar

This is going to be a quick post because a.) I am at work and should not be blogging.
and
b.) I do not want my germs going viral and infecting everyone.
First my mother, then my husband, then my Marlee, and now yours truly.
Sick babe.
 
The sickness has not escaped anyone and while everyone is now on the upswing, I have some serious disinfecting to do.
I will say that my latest video is my favorite.
Not only is she saying 'dada', she says 'hey, dada'.
I have seriously watched it 4 million times and my husband can vouch for that.
 
 
And if that is not enough excitement for one week, she busted out this little move.
 

 
Yes, those are pants on her head.
But that is not the important part - she is standing on her own! She pulled herself up and decided to do a little dance in her crib.
We quickly lowered the mattress after this incident.
She can stand but can't seem to get the crawl down?
Silly Marlee.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment