Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Quick Update!

So I am well aware that I am behind on Marlee's one year photo shoot (which turned out amazing!) and vacation posts but figured I would do a quick overall update till then. Marlee is asleep so I need to use my time wisely!


First, baby number two is getting bigger everyday! I am now 21 weeks and starting to pack on the pounds. My extreme love for sugar in all forms does not help but I am trying to stay as active as possible. Baby number two has proven to make him/herself well known in the past couple of weeks. Literally a pain in the stomach. After a couple doctors visits, I was reassured that second pregnancy is harder on the body, which still makes no sense to me, but baby is healthy and right on track. I just have to walk around pretending like there isn't an occasional knife in my belly with the desire to curl into a tiny ball. The doctor also advised that I try not to carry Marlee around as much - yea that is going to go over really well. The good news is that we finally get to find out the sex next week! Nick and I are counting down the days till then! I should also tell my job soon about maternity leave but that is another story... 

Marlee Jo on the other hand has been such a peach! We have been really in sync with our nap times and she has even been a little bit of a cuddle bug which is so unlike her. Is it possible she knows a baby is coming? Or that I have not exactly been feeling the best? Either way, we have been really good with routine and keeping her on a schedule. The past two days, I have asked her if she was ready for a nap and she grabbed her bear and went to the bedroom. Sweetest little thing I have ever seen. Hard to believe that she is going to be a BIG sister soon! 

Work for Nick and I has been great. Nick works too much but he is doing a great job and selling cars like a mad man! We were actually able to do a little Christmas shopping with our checks this week - Christmas shopping - in September! As far as working in the ER goes, I absolutely love it. I have learned so much in the last two months and adore everyone I work with. The ER is something else though - never a dull moment! Love, love, love what I do!



I think that is a good run down of life as of now. Work and babies. I have three days off so am going to clean this house, watch some football, and kick my feet up! 
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment