Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Goodbye 2014! Hello 2015!

Goodbye 2014. Cannot say that you will be missed. 

Hello 2015. A new fresh start. 

I have been praying for some energy lately and God finally answered my prayers. I woke up today feeling great. Nick and I finally made some last minute purchases for baby Nicholas and now we are officially ready. Car seat is ready. Bassinet is set up. Bottles purchased. Boob pump located. Closet organized. Diapers opened. We are ready for you baby Nick... more than ready ::hint hint::

My last day at work is the 15th so technically I can hold off till then but I am not going to cry over him coming early. I never remember being this ready with Marlee. I actually recall wanting to keep her in my belly forever. At this point, I cannot wait to have baby Nick in my arms and my family all together. 

A new year with new life. Cannot think of a better way to start it off. Hopefully my next post will be a 'Welcome Nicholas' post! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment