Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Welcome October


October is my most favorite month of the year. 

I love the colors.
I love pumpkins.
I love Halloween.

I love my sister - and it is her birthday month!

It is also my birthday month but that is not as cool as everything else. 

Unfortunately, there is also never enough time to get everything done. It is already the 19th and I am just now making an October post! These last few weeks are jam packed full of work, doctors appointments, Trick or Treat (still have to make Marlee's costume!), and two baby showers! To top everything off, Nick is out of town this week so I am low on available time - and energy. Thank goodness for my mother and helping me organize the next couple weeks to get shit done!

We were able to make it to the pumpkin patch last weekend with our dear Moore friends. It was a blast as usual and although Marlee was a grump butt, we picked out a baby pumpkin and she was thrilled. Nicky loved the corn pit they had, even though I was constantly monitoring how much went into his mouth. We enjoyed the day as family should. 








The weather was perfect as you can see! I always regret not taking more pictures but I love being in the moment also. We have yet to cut/paint our pumpkins so hopefully I will get more pictures then. The kids are getting so big that I want to document everything! 

Especially fun in my most favorite month of all - October!

No comments:

Post a Comment