Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Friday!


Hurray for Fridays!

Started my day off with lunch at Kozmo's Grille with the lovely Randi. We shared a Greek Pizza and I am now wishing I took a picture of it because it was phenomenal. Tomatoes, spinach, feta cheese, and caramelized onions on top of a delicious carb filled crust. It was nice to catch up and get some friend time in before Marlee arrives. My next trip to Kozmo's Grille will definitely consist of more pizza and hopefully a martini!

After a trip to the store, I returned home to see my headbands for Marlee had arrived!! I purchased them from Ellura Sage on Etsy and I could not be more pleased with the quality and colors!


Lots of colors for lots of outfits!


I even received this festive little clip for following on Facebook! 'Merica!


Brusco had to be my temporary model since neither Nick nor Isaac were very willing to try on the headbands for pictures. 


Such a pretty little puppy!! 
After Nick grilled some steaks for dinner, I was finally able to put my feet up and relax for the rest of my Friday night. Wolverine is on FX and some ice cold watermelon is calling my name. 
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment