Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Festival Season!



Today was a very productive, entertaining, and exhausting exciting day. It really was a perfect day with family and friends. We spent the first half of the day with the Zoar Family and we were able to see what having three little ones would be like! As hectic as I can see it being some days, I am sure there is never a dull moment - and I can not wait to have those moments with our family. Our visits are too far and in between but it seems like we just pick up right where we left off. I just wished they lived closer because they always have good tips for little ones which I am sure will come in handy the next couple of months. Marlee also was gifted a huge box of clothes, a swing, a jumper, two play mats, and an activity saucer! We did not really have any type of entertainment for her so I am looking forward to putting them all to good use. Thanks again Zoar and Christina! Now to find a place for all her new toys...

Our original plans were to head to the Akron Aeros game with Isaac but the weather did not want to cooperate. We decided to check out the Richville Festival which was a blast. I remember riding those rides when I was little but was pretty content with being pregnant and unable to ride. I wanted to scream for Isaac! They looked absolutely terrifying. He had a blast though and even won a stuffed turtle at one of the booths. All and all, it was a great time and I got some fun pictures. 



Nick rode this one too!

Isaac loved the trampoline!


I finished my Saturday night off with my giant legs and feet up on pillows! About 8 of them. 


Perfect ending to a Saturday night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment