Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Family Walks

Today was a free for all dinner day. We had a ton of leftovers from the weekend so I let the boys decide what they wanted. Isaac had pancakes, Nicholas had ribs, potatoes, and corn, and I had pancakes with spicy Mac and cheese. Strange, yes. Delicious, oh yes. 

After dinner we decided to go on a walk. It was hot but the cloud cover was sufficient enough that I wasn't going to kill over. 
Walks are always an adventure when Isaac comes along. 

We stop to pick flowers. 

We look at 'waterfalls'. 

We admire all the large rocks in this guys front yard. 

We checkout the water. 


And of course, I occasionally fall behind. Slow and steady wins the race. 

Tomorrow is Marlee's due date and we have a doctors appointment in the afternoon. I feel a little bit like a kid on Christmas Eve. More updates then! 







No comments:

Post a Comment