Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Nine Month Baby Oven

My sister called me a baby oven the other day and it made me chuckle, hence the title. 

As this pregnancy is coming to a close, and I begin to feel Marlee shifting into position, I am realizing that not only will I have a bouncing baby girl soon, but I will also not have this giant belly of mine. Tying my shoes will no longer be a task and my husband will finally stop poking at my protruding belly button. 

We started this pregnancy with taking a picture every week since we found out but we soon decided this task was bigger then we thought. The weeks literally started to fly by. In the words of Sweet Brown, ain't nobody got time for that. 
Damn you Pinterest for setting the expectations for documenting pregnancy so high. Have you seen the chalkboard lady? Yeaaaa, I am a bit jealous of those cute chalkboards, trendy outfits, and the time this lady must have. Anyway, I digress. 

I put together a small collage of each month of this pregnancy, hopefully portraying the joy I have had each month. I feel incredibly blessed to have had such an easy and smooth pregnancy and being able to share it with the people I love.  
I will let you guess which month the doctor started scolding me for my weight gain...

I have to admit I am not ready for this journey to come to a close but the excitement of meeting Marlee is overwhelming at this point. She can come at any moment! I am asking her to wait  at least 12 days which is when my maternity leave starts. Then again, she might be the feature of my next post! 

Doctors appointment tomorrow and hopefully everything continues to look good and I can get in another couple weeks of work. Updates then!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I do miss my bump :-) but you have ad a great 9 month journey and the fun will really begin very soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I am not the only one! haha Let the fun begin :)

      Delete