Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Tomorrow is October!

I love fall. 
And October.
And Halloween.
Love. Love. Love.

After having a Pumpkin Pie Latte with Anna Banana, Marlee and I headed to the store for some crafting supplies. I try to do a craft every year with Isaac and he loves to look back at all the old crafts from previous years. I already knew what I wanted to do but figured I would look around and see if I needed any other fall inspired decorations. 

Latte? Yes please!
I started with paper mache pumpkins because I wanted to do a trial run. I haven't done paper mache... well ever. And with Isaac coming over this weekend, I knew I should probably figure it out or he would loose interest really quick. My 'pumpkin' is still drying and I completed it five hours ago... 


We will see how that turns out...

I also did a festive little arrangement for the table.

Fancy!

 Marlee finally woke up from her nap and with the help of Nick, I figured I would do a craft involving her cute little hands and feet. In my mind, this was going to be cute and easy and quick. Well I will let the pictures tell how things really were...

Started with her feet...
Wait a second.. how did that get there?!?
 And now the hands... after we became more laundry friendly.


 And I don't even know how we ended up here...


This craft lead right to the bathtub!

I was really happy how it turned out though! I need ribbon to tie them together and hang it but the hard part is definitely behind us.


Now on to the fall baking and pumpkin picking and fall beer drinking!



No comments:

Post a Comment