Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday

After a very busy day and an insatiable desire to drink the root beer in my fridge, I am officially down TWO pounds! Yes, I said TWO! I am feeling pretty good and even did a half hour workout today. 

Yes, it was Wii hula hooping. 

But I was super sweaty when I was done! 

And Nick was able to get a good laugh at me. 

So it was win-win for the whole family. 

The MyFitnessPal app has been really helpful and even though I am over almost everyday, it is making me more accountable and aware of what I'm eating. Sugars - I eat toooo much. My sweet tooth is a combination of both of my parents and lets just say that my father single-handedly keeps the peanut M&Ms factory in business. 

Mmmm M&Ms. 

I am actually looking forward to using the Wii again tomorrow! I think this is a small but very positive victory toward a better (and thinner) me!

No comments:

Post a Comment