Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Marlee and (We)

The blog is in need of an update.

I have surprisingly been blogging for over two years and while I slack at times on getting posts up, I really do enjoy posting and having followers! 

With that being said, this was originally a blog about Marlee. Marlee and Me to be exact. I have been feeling the growing need to expand my blog and therefore, my title. I would also like to purchase my own domain. I still have to convince my husband on that purchase but I think it would be a step in the right direction. It would be easier to access and it would be something I could call mine.
Or as Marlee would say "mine, mine, mine, mine!'

Don't get me wrong, Marlee is still the star of this show. 
I mean look at this little diva. 


But little Nicholas is catching up as a huge focus of our time and attention.
Here he is with puke on his head. Cute and disgusting at the same time.


This is not even including Isaac, baseball, our future move, work madness, dieting, meal planning, and all the other crap I blog about!

As our family is changing and adapting, the blog must follow suit. 

So I am officially changing the name from 
Marlee and Me 

to

Marlee and We

Cue the fireworks and confetti and marching band!

I am planning a new layout here soon and well as some other nifty things. 

Thanks for following and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment