Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Marlee Turns Two

Pink Birthday Girl Pancakes!

Two years old!

Marlee Josephine.
My baby is now two years old.
A sweet, sassy, funny, beautiful two year old. 
The smile and willpower of my older sister, the sassiness and determination of my younger sister, and the silliness and joy of my baby sister. 
The beautiful hair of my mother and the laughter of my father. 
The love of life from my husband. 

The reason I wake up and smile every morning.
Stubborn and dramatic and emotional.
I love everything about you. 

I have watched you grow and learn. 
I know your likes; chocolate, chalk, babies, cartoons, binkie, milk, blocks, crayons, beans, pancakes, wrestling, peanut butter, dress up, tea parties, hide and seek, dancing, baths, music, and anything tiny. 
And I know your dislikes; ants, hair brushing, flies, dirty hands, vegetables, and loud noises.

You never cease to amaze me and some days I can't take my eyes off you. 
I don't want to miss a moment. 

I look forward to this next year of your life and continuing to watch you blossom into a little girl. You forever keep me on my toes and I would not have it any other way. 
Happy Birthday Marlee! 
Bring on the terrible twos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment